We are off the week of May 13. Susanne will be scheduling during the week. Please send her an email if you would like to be put on the schedule for privates on the 20th and/or groups on the 22nd. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all in the pool soon!
Thank you to all of our LSI Mothers!!! We appreciate you taking the time to bring your child here at least once if not twice a week. We appreciate you letting us teach your children the importance of learning how to swim & water safety. Have a wonderful Mother's Day!
— Susanne and staff
Did you know...
You can pop the floating bubbles on this page with your mouse! You've popped 0 bubbles!
- "The water is your friend—you don't have to fight with water, just share the same spirit as the water, and it will help you move." —Alexandr Popov
- At LSI, we encourage kids to say, "I will try," with many incentives to get over their fear.
- At LSI, we teach year around, since swimming should not just be a seasonal sport.
- As Dory put it in Finding Nemo, "When life gets you down, Just Keep Swimming!"
~Susanne & staff
Thank you for visiting Lifestyle Swimming Instruction (LSI)
in Boise, Idaho. For those of you who are new to LSI, my name
is Susanne Van Buren. I have been a WSI certified instructor
since 2000. I specialize in helping children and adults overcome
their fear of the water. I also enjoy coaching all ages for competitive
- Group and private swimming lessons, water aerobics, and parties
- Year round programs in a large indoor heated salt water pool
(perfect for those who are sensitive to chlorine)
- Programs for all ages
- Lessons which follow the American Red Cross program, along
with some Total Immersion and Olympic techniques
- Shower, changing rooms and an enclosed playroom for younger
If you would like to register, simply email Susanne with the names of participants and phone numbers to reach you at, and a time you are interested in. (All times are posted here.) Then, just print out the forms, fill them out and bring them with your payment to your first lesson.
Lifestyle Swimming Instruction
1811 S Canonero Way
Boise, ID 83709
Our address is:
We are located between Five Mile and Cloverdale, just south of
Overland, in the Quail Run Subdivision. (Map)
We'd love to hear from you by email or phone: